NRI MBBS Admission Guidelines
The following guidelines shall be followed for admission to NRI students.
- Admission to the NRI seats may be made on the basis of the marks in the qualifying examination.
- NRI financially supporting the candidate must be a blood relative such as Father / Mother / Brother / Sister / Uncle / Aunt only.
- Applicant for admission under NRI Quota shall not have completed 21 years of age as on the 1st of July of that respective academic year.
- The Supreme Court of India last year notified that NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test) will be mandatory for admission in MBBS/BDS courses across the country. The notification is issued by CBSE on January 31 for NEET 2017 has clearly mentioned that NRI/PIO/OCI and other foreign nationals will have to take NEET from this year in order to qualify for counselling for MBBS/BDS seats across the country.
- Indian Nationals, Non Resident Indians (NRIs), Oversees Citizen of India (OCIs), Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) & Foreign Nationals are eligible to appear in NEET (UG).
- Indian Nationals, Non Resident Indians (NRIs), Oversees Citizen of India (OCIs), Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) & Foreign •Nationals are eligible for admission in Medical/Dental Colleges subject to rules and regulations framed by the respective State Governments, Institution and the Government of India.
- Foreign nationals may confirm their eligibility from the concerned Medical/Dental college/state.
- Indian Nationals, Non Resident Indians (NRIs), Oversees Citizen of India (OCIs), Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) & Foreign Nationals are eligible for 15% All India Quota Seats.
- Candidate must furnish the photocopies of the following supporting documents:
- NRI Status Certificate of the financial supporter issued by the Embassy of respective country under their seal.
- NRI Bank Account Pass Book of the financial supporter
- Passport of the Financial Supporter
- Nativity Certificate of the Financial Supporter
- For More Info about NRI/Foreign Admission Call Us at +91-6202100905